Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Soul?

"There's nothing to think about. There's nothing to debate about. Just run!" --Anonymous.

And here I am, running as fast as I can until I feel my feet dumb and I feel the blood rushing so fast in my veins. I keep running and yet don't know where I'm heading. Seriously, I don't even know where I am. Where is this? Trees, silence, darkness... and a 5'9 tall boy with hairstyle like James Dean's (you know, which has some natural wave in it, my girlfriend sait if effortlessly looks cool) and with pale skin running. Me.
And there's only me.
No, I don't really know what happened. I was chilling with some friends and my girlfriend in a cafe as usual, because I'm always free on Saturday. No school. No fake bitches. No annoying teachers. No mounting homeworks. And no fricking tests. We were so much having fun, we told some jokes, we laughed until our laughter echoed the room we were in, we kissed, we hugged, but then something whispered in my ears. Something which was like my own voice.

It's the time... Just run as fast as you can, don't give a damn on every freaking body who beg you to help them. If you help, you'll die.

I was scared, and I am actully still scared. It was a very eerie sensation when whatever that was whispering in my ears. However I didn't really care about it. Initially, I didn't really care about it.
Until that happened.
I heard people screaming so loudly. They ran... they ran while shivering. Their eyes stared at nothing. They started to bleed, from nose, ears, and mouths. All people, but me.
What's wrong with me? What's wrong with people?
And out of sudden everything stopped. Everything stopped in only a second. It's hard to believe that the previous second they were somewhat like zombies.
And now they stared at me deadly in the eyes.
I knew that I had to run, but I just sat with my trembling hands. "Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I asked. I know it was such a silly question, but whatever.
They kept walking towards me.
My mind worked hard and I asked to myself what should I do?
"Help... H-he-lp..." Her voice was so familiar. But, who? "Help..."
I tried to find the one who just asked for my help: Callysta. My girlfriend.
She no longer is your girlfriend. She's not Callysta... Again, that frickin' something whose voice was so much like mine whispered in my ears.
"Shut the fuck up. She is my girlfriend. I should help her no matter what! I believe the actual Lis is still there!"
And after that, she tried to hurt my wrist when I hugged her.
Run.
Everyone in the cafe became much crazier as ever.
Run.
Everyone in the cafe became more uncontrollable as ever.
RUN!
I ran as fast as I could without even looking back. What the hell is happening right now?! I asked to whatever that thing is but nothing came as an answer. I know you heard me, you dickhead! Tell me what's exactly going on here?!
That-whatever-thing chuckled. Keep running otherwise they will find you, Jared.
I still don't get it why "my own" voice chuckled in such this situation. I mean, fuck it. Doesn't it understand how scared I am? Nah, I don't dread it actually, I dread those people in the cafe insted. Well if only I still can call 'em "people".

The night is when I'm alive, Jared. I hide in the darkness, between moonlight and starlight. I walk without even knowing where I am heading because of you. I have been following you since forever but I can't posess you, ever. I don't know why. I'm so much like your shadow instead of your soul.

What?
I can't reason this.
Tell me, how the hell can you reason such this confusing thing, which was said by your soul, as you're running to avoid people who'd like to kill you?
BAMMM!!!
"Help... h-he-lp..."
I stop running. I'm gasping for oxygen. I look around, trying to find that bloody zombie.
Goodness, why.

It was my Mom. --ets110614

No comments:

Post a Comment